Biyernes, Oktubre 12, 2012

First Job of Mine

Its time for me to make a story for a new page of my life. Looking a job is not easy, right? But having your first job is not also easy. I can say it because this is me what I was in my fresh days way back December 2011. I'm happy that days because this was my greatest Christmas gift I ever had but it came so stressful for  a fresh working girl like me. I admit that I need to adjust more and more especially in my environment. 

FYI, I'm a probinsyana girl and I not a social nurtured in the environment like where I am now that's maybe the reason why it's not so easy for me. I'm a quiet girl (I think so..:) and it's not fun for me to talk so much or join somebody  for a bull talk. 

As the time goes on, I finally moving on a little bit and I thank God very much for giving this job to me. I learned a lot in this job. It sharpens my mental ability day by day.

and now I proclaim that.....

                               " Experience is the best teacher"

it's very true..!

Though, troubles comes to my way for sometimes I defeated it successfully.. haha.. lol :)

Here are some of my photos for my first month at work. I 'm so lucky because it's so timing for company's Christmas party.


Here we goo..


These first two pictures above were taken during our Department's Christmas party


Photo from the office
Company's Christmas party


Hope you like these photos. :)


Erlyn


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento