Miyerkules, Agosto 22, 2012

Now Showing: Bourne Legacy

 As a native Filipino, I was so proud to watch BOURNE LEGACY. Together with my loving someone we watched this movie at SM MANILA. Actually, this was our first time to watch a movie together that's why this movie is very memorable to us. I hope I can watch the first movies before this so that I can understand well the real story.

The Bourne Legacy Poster:
 
                     
         www.moviecarpet.com

My Favorite Scenes:

                   




Love this moments really. I hope somebody would share the first movies so that I can follow the whole story.

I love Jeremy Renner. He can carry everything in the scene.

How about you guys? How's your Bourne Legacy moment??

Happy viewing..

:))

Erlyn


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento