Biyernes, Agosto 24, 2012

PHP Programming Tutorials


See  what my title post is.. :))

Well, this is what I really want to learn. Programming is very cool specially for me but unfortunately I am not a gifted person to take this step. I remember when I was in college I always felt sleepy in my programming subject which was visual basic. At first, I can follow what the professor was going to tell but as  the topic went on and it became more deeper more coding it driving me crazy all out the day. At the end of the day, I found myself like this...lol..


But now, something catch my attention. PHP run in my  mind to learn it and grab it. I hope time will give so that I can learn it.

I am shouting now all over the world to share it with me and have some advise in learning it. 

I can't wait for it..

Erlyn





1 komento: