Huwebes, Setyembre 6, 2012

My Beloved Niece: Struggling Heart Disease

Right this afternoon I texted my mother in the province just for greetings. But I didn't know that bad news would comes to me. As she said, my  niece Nicole had a hole in her heart. I got really worried, I can't imagine that my beloved and pretty little pamangkin is suffering this kind of illness. We will going to have a second check up and  I am praying that the first examine was just a fault. 

You know guys, my niece is smart and active. She gives our family a big laugh and a big smile every time she's with us.

I'm so sad to heard this and I am wishing that everything would be alright soon. 

I am praying that God will heal her and give a healthy body. 

For you my reader, do you have any idea, treatment or even what remedy do you know to cure this syndrome?

Everyone is free for suggestion..

Thank you.


Erlyn

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento